Essential Questions: What does SCCPSS’ Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy mean for me?
NETS Standards for Students:
- Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, and Decision Making
- Digital Citizenship
- Technology Operations and Concepts
- Review Class Procedures for Bring Your Own Device use.
- Whole Class trial run with Poll Everywhere.
- BYOD Expectations Video New Opportunities–Bring Your Own Device To School 1:43 mins
- Locate BYOD FAQs
Digital Citizen Lessons
Question “What does it mean to be a digital citizen?”
Digital Citizenship Lesson Plans
- Oops! I broadcast it on the Internet—Brittney’s Story 2.25 mins
- Digital Life 102—Perspectives on Social Media 2.42 mins
- College Bound—Pride in Your Digital Footprint 2.43 mins
- Partner for Students Survey. Type URL tinyurl.com/BYOD11 to get there.
- CLICK “See previous responses” when finished—Copy the URL
- Claim Your BYOD Certification by pasting the “See previous responses” URL in assignment 3 on Edmodo. (Turn In)