Guidelines for your play day are:
- Read the blurb about the tool before clicking it.
- Think before your click. Will this benefit your class?
- Explore 2-4 resources only. It’s easy to get over whelmed.
- Use Richard Burn’s Free Tools for Foreign Language Teachers to start exploring.
Bonus: Here’s a free mini course for teachers that looks at the use technology to do the following. Come back to this if you’re interested.
- Increase Time on Task
- Create Context for Language Learning
- Building Chunks & Scripts
- Equalizing Input vs Intake
5. Vote below and then take the exit survey on the front page.